A great learning experience.
A chance to grow professionally.
A daytime, weekday work schedule.
An informal, relaxed work atmosphere.
A full benefits package and a competitive salary.
If these things appeal to you in an employer, we need to talk!
We are Memphis Auto Auction, a leader in the automotive auction
industry and a winner of the Auction of the Year award. We’re
growing, and we are now seeking an Accounts Receivable and Payable
Specialist to work from our facility in the airport area of Memphis.
In this role, you will serve as a conduit to identify issues such
as payment disputes with customers and summarize information so that
the issues can be resolved.
Your other essential duties and responsibilities will include:
* Accurately apply payments to business customer accounts on a
* Work with customers to resolve disputed invoices in a timely manner
* Review assigned business customer related A/R accounts at least
once each month
* Communicate with customers regarding past due accounts on a
* Provide management with timely reporting of all communications to
* Ensure company A/R collection and receivables procedures are followed
* Communicate effectively with interdepartmental staff
* Develop and maintain working relationships with our business
customers and other departments
* Make recommendations to improve quality and effectiveness of
We have a very relaxed, informal work atmosphere, and a
family-friendly, Monday-Friday daytime work schedule. Our full-time
employees may participate in major medical, dental, vision, life and
disability insurance plans, and a 401(k) Savings Plan with company
match. We also offer a competitive compensation package, paid time
off and promotional opportunities. By the way, we like to have a
little fun at work, too!
Your qualifications should include a minimum of 2 years recent
experience in Accounts Receivable or Billing and the following:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the
flexibility to handle various job assignments
* Solid knowledge of all MS Office products
* An advanced knowledge of MS Excel is highly desired
You also must be detail-oriented, have strong critical thinking and
analysis skills, as well as organizational and time-management
skills. A degree is helpful, but not required.
If you are a positive team player who is a motivated self-starter
and prides themselves on delivering great customer service, we want
to talk with you!
United is growing---come grow with us!