About our company:
United is a leader in the repossession and remarketing
industry. Our success has been built on providing
exceptional service to our clients, many of whom are some of
the largest lenders in United States. By utilizing the
latest technology and investing in the development of our
associates, United has experienced continued growth since
our inception in 1973 . We currently operate out of 40
branches across the nation and are looking to expand our
footprint into more locations soon.
One of the key ingredients to our sustained success and
growth is our passionate, dedicated and talented
associates. At United we pride ourselves on hiring some of
the most skilled and professional Repossession Agents in the
industry. Our Repossession Agents are equipped with all of
the tools that they need to be successful. United offers
intensive Agent training, a brand-new fleet of state of the
art trucks, and the latest technological tools that have
been custom designed to assist our Agents in maximizing
their earning potential and performance.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in
growing with us. If you are want to be a part of a growing
company and have a desire to develop both personally and
professionally, reach out to us! We would love to hear from
you, regardless of your experience level.
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with the drive and discipline to perform
successfully under limited supervision.
- An individual with basic mechanical skill. Don’t worry
we’ll teach you all you need to know about strapping up a car.
- A naturally curious soul. Someone who his willing to
dig-in and take the extra step necessary to achieve success.
- An excellent communicator. Information is power and the
ability to clearly communicate the knowledge makes you a
power-player in the field.
- Do you have previous law enforcement or military
experience? While this it not required, we have found
that the disciplines learned in these fields generally
transfers to becoming a successful Agent.
What you need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be 22 years of age or older with a clean driving record
to be approved by our insurance.
- A DOT physical card or ability to acquire for compliance purposes.
- New Fleet vehicle. Either a Dodge 4500 or a Ford F450.
2012 or newer.
- Fuel card to cover gas expenses.
- Fleet Maintenance program to keep your truck in tip-top
shape. Company paid.
- Eligibility to enroll in major medical, dental, vision,
disability, and life insurance plans.
- Eligibility to enroll in 401(k) savings program with
company match after 1 year of tenure.
- Straight commission pay structure. Our Agents are able
to control and maximize their earning potential. Some of
our agents make upwards of $75k annually.
This position is also eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus,
paid out in installments over the first 18 months of employment!
United is growing! Come grow with us!