About our company:
United is a leader in the repossession and remarketing industry.
Our success has been built on providing exceptional service to our
clients, many of whom are some of the largest lenders in United
States. By utilizing the latest technology and investing in the
development of our associates, United has experienced continued
growth since our inception in 1974 . We currently operate out of 48
branches across the nation and are looking to expand our footprint
into more locations soon.
One of the key ingredients to our sustained success and growth is
our passionate, dedicated and talented associates. At United we
pride ourselves on hiring some of the most skilled and professional
Repossession Agents in the industry. Our Repossession Agents are
equipped with all of the tools that they need to be successful.
United offers intensive Agent training, a brand-new fleet of state
of the art trucks, and the latest technological tools that have been
custom designed to assist our Agents in maximizing their earning
potential and performance.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing with
us. If you want to be a part of a growing company and have a desire
to develop both personally and professionally, reach out to us! We
would love to hear from you, regardless of your experience level.
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with the drive and discipline to perform
successfully under limited supervision.
- An individual with basic mechanical skill. Don’t worry we’ll
teach you all you need to know about strapping up a car.
- A naturally curious soul. Someone who his willing to dig-in and
take the extra step necessary to achieve success.
- An excellent communicator. Information is power and the ability
to clearly communicate the knowledge makes you a power-player in
- Do you have previous law enforcement or military experience?
While this it not required, we have found that the disciplines
learned in these fields generally transfers to becoming a
What you need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be 21 years of age or older with a clean driving record to be
approved by our insurance.
- A DOT physical card or ability to acquire for compliance purposes.
- New Fleet vehicle. Either a Dodge 4500 or a Ford F450. 2012 or newer.
- Fuel card to cover gas expenses.
- Fleet Maintenance program to keep your truck in tip-top shape.
- Eligibility to enroll in major medical, dental, vision,
disability, and life insurance plans.
- Eligibility to enroll in 401(k) savings program with company
match after 1 year of tenure.
- Straight commission pay structure. Our Agents are able to
control and maximize their earning potential. Some of our agents
make upwards of $75k annually.
Please Enter Required Skills here