Now in our 40th year, we are a leader in the recovery and remarketing industry. We have more than 300 employees in 10 states, and we're growing. Join a dynamic Memphis-based company that likes to have fun and work hard with the leading technology in the automotive recovery and remarketing services industry.
Due to our continued growth, United Auto Delivery and Recovery is now seeking a customer-focused, detail oriented person for an immediate opening as an Impound Specialist in our Kansas City location. In this role, you will learn our databases and build strong relationships with our clients and field agents by answering questions and providing detailed account information.
Your duties will include:
- Resolving customer inquiries with accuracy, efficiency, and quality
- Document client inquiries and requests efficiently in our system.
- Assisting our Affiliate Department, as well as our Pre Skip/Suspend team with other tasks requested
- Providing outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers
- Accurately assigning data information received by our clients to repossession agents, branch locations and affiliates
If you are a team player who is a motivated self-starter, apply today.
Your qualifications should include a H.S. diploma or the equivalent, a minimum of 1 year directly-related experience in data entry and a track record of dazzling customers with your service. Your abilites should include being able to type at least 50 words per minute and intermediate 10-key skills. You should posess strong written and verbal communication, as well as effective time management and multi tasking skills.
In return for your professional commitment, we offer a competitive salary, and medical, life, dental, vision and disability insurance, as well as paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match. You will also enjoy our professional, yet fun and informal work atmosphere, promotional opportunities, and those nights and weekends with your family!
The salary is $12-$14 per hour